Purchasing a home in the Northeast Kingdom is a BIG DEAL! At StoneCrest Properties our agents have a clear understanding of the home buying process and are here to make sure you have the resources and education to achieve your goal. There is no greater reward in this business than to see our clients be successful.
You CAN be successful in buying a home, and here at StoneCrest- We WILL help!
- Never miss a new listing with our automatic updates!
- Flexibility to accommodate your scheduling needs for showings.
- Our agents are knowledgeable and educated providing you confidence in the home buying process.
- Timely responses to your questions, we care about our clients.
- We will help you prepare a strong offer and negotiate the very best deal!
- Start to finish we have great local resources to help along the way.
From the very beginning our agents are here to support you. We will help you navigate the market, send you listings and can sign you up for automatic updates as new homes come on the market.
Once you’ve set your sights, we will work with your schedules to set up showings, keeping your needs in mind. Our agents are trained to recognize various lender requirements and can help you to do the same saving you time, money and frustration.
Once you’ve found "the one" your agent will stay by your side, helping you prepare and negotiate your offer. Once under contract we will help you work through your conditions as we have a great selection of local resources from inspectors to insurers to closing attorneys, StoneCrest agents will help get you in touch with the people you will need along the way.
You will never feel like just a commission to us, we are passionate about our business and our clients often become our friends in the process. Here at StoneCrest we follow the golden rule and always “treat others the way we want to be treated” we are aggressive in protecting your interests!
For more information about purchasing real estate in the Northeast Kingdom, contact us today! You can also browse our current listings below.